Since March of 2020, Harbor Road has been offering
carside only service.
We are asking that you do some things to help us in our efforts to keep all of us and all of you safe and healthy..
Please do not bring your pet to Harbor Road:
- if you, or anyone you live with, or that your pet has been in contact with has been in contact with a known COVID-19 patient in the past 14 days
- if you have been instructed to self-quarantine
- if you or someone in your household is currently
exhibiting symptoms consistent with COVID-19 (cough, fever, shortness of breath, etc.)
- if you or anyone in your household has traveled outside of the area and should be in a 14-day self-quarantine
When you bring your pet to Harbor Road:
- We are carside only, and we are all wearing PPE at all times.
Masks are required when on Harbor Road premises.
- Upon your arrival, park by one of our numbered signs, and call or text us at 207-354-0266.
A technician will check in your pet via phone, and explain
the procedure for getting your pet inside Harbor Road.
- Please know your cell phone number, and bring your charged cell phone with you, as that is how we will be communicating with you.
- Please be prepared to pay over the phone with a debit or credit card.
If you want an itemized receipt, please tell the person processing
your payment, and we will email one to you.
- If you need medication or food, please call ahead to order and prepay,
then call when you arrive, and we will bring your products out to you.
Please call or text 207-354-0266, and we will be glad assist you and your pets.
We appreciate your understanding and support, and thank you for helping us
in our efforts to maintain safe social distance, keep everybody healthy and safe,
and, hopefully, minimize the number of cases in our county and state.